We have in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on The Vintage News. We have adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Website user who is found to have infringed on the rights of us or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Our policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention.
If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide us with all of the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Company’s designated agent by email, mail, or facsimile at: email@example.com